Friday, May 7, 2010

Full Fridge

Living in an apartment with four girls it is easy to quickly fill up our refrigerator.  We fill up until there is no room and then eat until it is almost empty.  We are currently in the process of eating until empty.  I bought a rotisserie chicken this week at Costco and decided to make some of it in to BBQ chicken.   

The recipe is really quick and easy, which I like for during the week with class and other stuff going on.  The only thing I did differently was add a little bit of brown sugar.  I also didn't follow the amount of chicken, I probably used less.

I am having a friend over for dinner to share some of my food and catch some good time with her before she disappears for the summer! She is going to spend the summer working with the Yakama Nation in WA state.  If anyone is looking for a cool ministry to support check out Sacred Road. I know Joelle would appreciate it!

No comments:

Followers