Saturday, February 21, 2009

Spam

This week I went to see Spamalot with several friends. If you are like me and don't adore Monty Python you can still enjoy this show! It helps to have seen the movie Monty Python and the Holy Grail-even if I was in high school. Like most other Broadway shows it was racy at times but So good! This is a picture of the Knights of the Round Table (roulette) and the Camelot girls.
Hopefully in a few months I will have the opportunity to see another show or two. Any suggestions on good ones other than Wicked/Lion King/Phantom I would love to have them!This weekend was girls weekend. I went over to Guntersville to spend the night with several girls from Bible study and just catch up. We did a little stichin' and chattin'. Jenna taught everyone how to knit, although I have to admit I am no good! It is going to take me some time to figure it out!
I left from the weekend with a greater realization of how great God is. He works so uniquely in each of our lives and all for our good. It was a blessing to see and hear how God has brought each of us through our own storms.

---------------------------------

I leave for Covenant on Thursday! I will be on campus from 8-4 on Friday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thinking about you tonight and will be tomorrow too... love you!

Followers