Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Year Anniversary

I missed my year anniversary.  Michelle and I wanted to celebrate living in STL for a year but we were out of town or busy when it happened.  But I just wanted to mark being in STL for one year and completing the first year of three in the Counseling program!
What a year it has been!  I ran out of gas for the first time, had a flat for the first time.  I've learned about kefir and beer making (not that I've attempted the beer process, just tasted the fruits of Brook's labor). I have learned more about my faith, the PCA, and theology and realized I actually knew more than I thought.  It has been an all around pretty good year.  The Lord has definitely taken me out of my comfort zone and placed me in a season where I feel that I am constantly being grown and stretched.  But I don't think there is any better place to do that than here alongside so many other people who are walking the same path.

No comments:

Followers