Sunday, July 31, 2011

That's right, it has been almost a month since I have posted.  Life has been a little crazy this month.  I was in class for two weeks from 8am-5pm and I think every ounce of my energy was zapped from that.  The week post class I spent holed away in the library working on class assignments.  If you need me this week I will be there again.  Life has been hard and challenging this summer as the Lord continues to stretch and refine me.  There have still been more goodbyes to fill the summer which is always saddening.




This weekend though was a whirlwind with most of the family here for a visit.  We ate our way through STL.  Now, I need a week or two of serious working out.  We hit three donut shops, Anheuser-Busch and Schlafly tours, Crown Candy Kitchen, hung out with my STL family, walked the Botanical Gardens and made our way around town.  Now back to the real world.  So thankful to rest today!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I still can't believe you went to THREE doughnut shops!!! Hopefully one of them was World's Fair on the way to the Botanic Garden!

Mary Martha said...

Sadly, Worlds Fair was closed last week for their vacation so we hit all the others but World's Fair. Major disappointment.

Followers