Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Started!

My final year has started!  It is crazy to believe that I moved to St. Louis two summers ago.  I am starting my third and final year at Covenant!  Man how time flies.  the Lord has been gracious to me during this season of life.  He has blessed me with some sweet families and friends whom I can turn to.  He has stretched me in ways that I was not expecting.  I know it is not over yet.  This year still holds a lot for me.  If you thought the past two years were a roller coaster with me, just wait!  Internship is guaranteed to be a ride.  Hang on with me as I continue to learn of the Lord's goodness and mercy.  And as I continue to see and feel the depths of brokenness in our world and long desperately for Christ to return and make all things new.  So beings final leg of graduate school!

No comments:

Followers