Monday, June 25, 2012

Vacation

This past weekend I took one of the best vacations I've had in a while.  I went to Seabrook, SC to visit my friend Jenna for a few days.  My time with her was just what the doctor ordered.  I spent my time relaxing by the pool and the beach, eating fresh seafood and enjoying some quality facetime with my good friend Jenna.

We spent a day in downtown Charleston walking around and treating ourselves to an amazing lunch at Magnolia's.  I have their cookbook but haven't actually eaten there.  Boy was it tasty! Most of our afternoons were spent on the beach sleeping, reading and listening to music.  I don't know if the week could have gotten any better. 
I was also spoiled because I was able to enjoy the great view out our back window every morning and evening.  I had the perfect spot to drink my coffee and to enjoy the sunsets in the evening.  Thanks Jenna for being such a great host.  It was the perfect vacation!

No comments:

Followers