Friday, June 19, 2009

A summary of life...again.

My precious class from VBS. I loved the 4 days our church did Vacation Bible School. I was even more thankful that it was only 4 days instead of 5. Those kiddos can wear you out! I had a classroom with lots of my new favorite kids.You have all heard me talk/read about our "co-op" program the family joined. We I wanted to give you an idea of what we have been getting every week. Also included in the week's produce was a brown lunch bag full of green beans.


This week Dad and I went to Auburn for a CWE (Camp War Eagle) session. He was being a great Auburn volunteer and working for the Parent's Association. I went along to see old friends that I worked with in Auburn.

Doug left Dad his Father's Day gift in the fridge to surprise him when we got to the house in AU. I thought you all should enjoy it too.

And just being "that girl" I dragged Dad with me to the pep rally. I just needed a little dose of Auburn Spirit since I will miss all the games this season. The Nun is fabulous as always and her stint with camp still hasn't changed any during her retirement. And last, there is a FABULOUS Blue Bell creamery off 280 in Sylacauga. Thanks Amy for introducing me to it! You can get 2 scoops of ice cream for a dollar, and they Don't skimp on the scooping either! Absolutely amazing way to end a trip to Auburn!

No comments:

Followers