Thursday, June 4, 2009

Without

I have been without a computer for the past few days which explains the absence in blogging.

To summarize all you have missed ... sunshine!Post water tubing picture and playing on the lake.

This past weekend I spent some time at the lake and the pool. I am so spoiled having spent the last several years at Smith Lake with Laura, Guntersville is just gross to me now. After spending a nice relaxing day at the lake I enjoyed an afternoon at the pool. I think a lot of my time will be spent by the pool this summer.Liz attempting to fish. Blake cleaning up Liz's mess.

Chris towing in Liz after their short lived adventure.

Daniel went to Camp War Eagle and like a great camper he memorized the Auburn Creed to recite to the HCC's! I think we may have a future Camp Counselor in our midst!!

No comments:

Followers