Friday, July 10, 2009

Scrapped On

Thanks Caylen for tagging me....something I've been dying to do. So what do you not know about me?

I have an ice cream addiction, my favorite being Java Chip.
I move the weekend of August 15 and don't really know my roommates, but I'm really excited.
I just got an i-phone. I feel cool now!
My favorite movie is the Bourne Series. Other than that I like happy, feel good movies.
In October, Lord willing, I'm making a trip to Arizona.
I'm currently reading through the Old Testament (in preparation for school).
I would love to have my PhD one day.
Currently my favorite dessert is an amazing Chocolate/PB combo...of course for the summer I will gladly take homemade ice cream any day!
I am dying for a beach trip
And I love my friends enough to not pass this on!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg. i almost cried at "number" 5!!

and thanks for playing along with your list:)

Jess said...

I didn't know you were going to AZ in October! How fun! By the way, back in town and needing some MM time.

Followers