Sunday, September 20, 2009

Up, Up, and Away!

In case you haven't figured out yet I don't get out much during the week!

This weekend was the annual Balloon Glow Festival and Balloon Race in Forest Park. Friday night I went with several of my new friends from school and lots of people I had never met to check out all of the hot air balloons. They light up off and on throughout the night and then have a fireworks show at the very end. There were so many people there and lots of cool balloons to
look at.

Joelle & Me

Fun fact: Forest Park is bigger than Central Park (at least that's what I've been told!)


Saturday was the seminary picnic to mix and mingle. Lots of fun times there. I skipped out early to head home for more pressing matters, Auburn Football.

I complain about technology often but I'm LOVING ESPN360! It makes life amazing since I don't have cable! Watched the game after the hour rain delay and loved being able to cheer us on to victory!


And something that didn't make the post last week was the surprise from Dad via Bill! Love my Daddy! It's great being a Daddy's girl!

1 comment:

Katherine Spearing said...

War eagle for sure! So...missing your beautiful face. Hope life is peachy. Love you!

Followers