Sunday, February 28, 2010

Spring is coming!

March is almost here! I can't believe how quickly this semester is flying by! I am definitely not prepared for it.  So much to do and so little time.  I went on a walk this afternoon to enjoy the beautiful weather and got excited to see green popping up out of the ground.  It looked like bulbs were sprouting! It has been cold and dreary for SO long! I am loving this sunny weather in the upper 40's, dreaming of 50's!
Life here pretty much consists of school. I have almost all my group projects due in a two week time frame which is adding a little extra pressure to the schedule trying to get in time to meet with all my group members in order to get the work done.
Spring break is March 22 week.  Looking forward to a week off of school.  Yes, I will be reading and studying for a midterm.  Still, a week off from class will be fantastic!
Back to the books. March is gonna be a killer month for school.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Will your week off be in Huntsville??

Followers