Thursday, June 10, 2010

Rhubarb

I am taking part in our community garden here on campus.  We are growing different fruits, vegetables and herbs.  One of the things that I have harvested so far this season is rhubarb.  I don't think I have ever had rhubarb to eat until yesterday.  I looked at lots of different recipes for something to bake and settled on this "pudding" cake.  It is super easy to make and tastes really good.  I would definitely make it again.

Summer class started this week. So I am in class Monday, Wednesday, Fridays from 12-4.  It is a pretty slow class, research methods, so it makes paying attention really hard.  I'm enjoying the slower pace of being able to hang out with friends and neighbors right now.  I'm looking forward to a whole summer of relaxation and reading for fun.  2 Harry Potter's down!

No comments:

Followers