Sunday, March 27, 2011

Feeling blessed

This past week has been my spring break.  It has been busy and restful and sleep deprived.  Tuesday I celebrated my birthday with friends that were still around town.  Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday I spent a lot of time on the phone with friends and family talking and catching up.  I have sweet friends that took me out for all three meals of the day and gave me amazing gifts.  This week even though I had a crazy schedule and wasn't able to return many phone calls or emails I have felt blessed by the many relationships and friends that I am surrounded by.  The Lord is good at reminding me that I am well loved.  Thank you friends for celebrating with me and making me feel special!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

How did your middle-of-the-night shift go? I can see that you are still alive, at the least...

Mary Martha said...

I was and still am tired! I am not made to work through the night! I need my sleep!

Followers