Saturday, April 30, 2011

They're Here!!

It is the weekend I have been waiting for-my cousin is here!  Kim, Trevor and the kiddos came to STL this weekend for work and a vacation.  It has been almost two years since I have seen them!  I have more or less given up school for the short time they are here so that I can maximize my time with them just in case it is another two years until I see them again.  As soon as they rolled in to town we grabbed dinner at Pi in the Central West End.  If you come through town you really should try it.  Their deep dish pizza is amazing.  It is a cornmeal crust-really different from a crust you would be expecting.  They also put their sauce on top.

Today we spent the day at the Botanical Garden with some dessert on the Loop at Fitz's.  The weather was perfect all day!  It was sunny and warm so we were able to enjoy all of the flowers and a walk at the Loop. I think we will all sleep well tonight.  I know I will!
 




No comments:

Followers