Thursday, May 5, 2011

Final days

Oh what a sweet week this has been.  I LOVED having my family here to spend time with them! Kim, Trevor and the kids have worn me out this week.  We spent time at the Botanical Gardens, Science Center, and Zoo-all of which are FREE!!!  The weather was not quite as warm as we all had hoped for but we still had a really good time.  I was able to take my first trip to the science center with the Hackmans on Tuesday.  I have many fond memories of going to hands-on science centers/museums as a kid.  I feel like many of our family trips included stops to these places.  Mom always made things "educational".  The STL science center has a great dinosaur exhibit and architecture and space.  Plus, you can walk across the highway and look through windows in the floor of the bridge at cars passing under you.  You can even use speed guns to check the speed of cars!  How fun!   

I really enjoyed watching Kim and Trevor parent and love on their kids this week.  It was such a joy to watch them as a family have fun and do life together.  Thanks for letting me be a part of your family for the week.  I loved every minute of it.





No comments:

Followers