Monday, April 12, 2010

My Latest Purchase

For my birthday I has some money to spend.  I thought about how to spend it, and I would like to say I thought long and hard, but I didn't.  My long, hard thinking was more about picking between my options.  One of my neighbors here in STL is a super talented artist.  She works with metals and glass.  So for my birthday I bought a new pair of earrings from her.  She also designs rings, necklaces and larger pieces of artwork.

If I had more money I would buy more jewelry from Rachel because I LOVE her stuff!  I wish the picture did more justice to the earrings because where the glass is it has turned the wire orange-bluish in places. They are so fun!

OK I must do school work at some point today. I just keep putting it off!

No comments:

Followers