Friday, April 23, 2010

Freshman Year

Freshman year at Auburn I tried out for a handful of student organizations.  I tried out for enough that I can't remember how many, it was a lot.  My freshman and sophomore year I didn't make anything I tried out for which turned out to be pretty challenging.  The good thing from all of that-I got a TON of interview experience! Eventually, I made CWE and spent two fabulous years working with some of my favorite people.

I feel like it is freshman year again as I keep "trying out" for things. I'm glad I have the interview experience and the updated resume' (Thanks to my Monday night career counseling class I had to update my resume).  I know, just like freshman year, the Lord has something exciting out there for me.  I just have to hold out for whatever that is. Until then, you can find me blogging, FB-ing, and getting website experience.  Anything to occupy myself!

No comments:

Followers