Saturday, September 25, 2010

Life Lately

Life lately hasn't been all that exciting.  I have been getting in to the swing of life and what it is  going to look like this semester.  My job has finally picked up and I am working regular shifts MTW nights from 5-10 pm.  I have class on Thursday nights so by the end of the week I am worn out!
Classes are going well and keeping me busy.  I have a weekend class coming up in 2 weeks so I am trying to get one of the books read and reviewed before class starts.  Plus I have the rest of my weekly assignments to take care of.
The weather here has changed and fall is on the way! It is about time to break out my jackets and sweaters to prepare for the cooler temperatures.

Not much else to update y'all on because life here has been pretty slow and boring.  Hopefully I will have more exciting things to share with you guys in the coming weeks!

No comments:

Followers