Monday, April 27, 2009

Another Great Weekend!

This weekend was another good one for the books! On my way to AU I made a pit stop in Birmingham to see Allison. Anyone looking for a good read should pick up a new copy of Sandra Lee's new magazine. She actually has recipes I wouldn't mind cooking and eating in her magazine. Sandra is Allison's new boss.

After a happy hour stop with Allison I headed on to AU.

What a treat for me to see Amy again and Allie all in one weekend!

I spent the weekend with my favorite Texas couple, Allie and Eric! Thanks for letting me crash the weekend with you guys again and hang out with your friends.

If you are a history buff looking for a good movie check out Frost Nixon. It was really interesting and the actor who played Nixon did a great job!

No comments:

Followers