Thursday, April 2, 2009

Spring is in the Air

ADVERTISEMENT: Anyone interested in reading a new magazine? In support of my friends and stimulating our economy go out and buy the new magazine! OR at least check out the website! SO proud of you!!

Mom had one of her best friends from childhood come to visit this yesterday. They drove around Huntsville and ate at Lil’ Rosie’s. I hope that I can do that with my friends. I look forward to visits from all of you one day after we all have kids who are grown and can reminisce about growing up together!

It's about that time...Despite what Dan Satterfield says we may be planting in the garden this weekend! Is there really going to be a cold snap in the next week? I'm excited about being able to plant a bunch of vegetables. One of my goals this summer is to learn how to can.

At Christmas I got a cookbook on canning. Laura, I may be making a trip to your house to learn from your mom because my mother has NO idea! So hopefully I will have some tasty pickles for us to eat later.

No comments:

Followers