Thursday, December 24, 2009

Huntsville!



I have been home for a little over a week now and it has been glorious! I am enjoying staying up late and sleeping even later! It is wonderful to be able to watch tv, movies and just relax!
My first full day in town I rode with 3 friends up to Nashville to see Andrew Peterson's Behold the Lamb of God concert. It was in Huntsville a week earlier but I had missed it because I was in STL. The trip to Nashville was wonderful! We ate dinner at Fido's, which I highly recommend for their food-coffee is a little expensive. It is a great place to people watch!

The concert at the Ryman was so good. I forgot the only downside to the Ryman is you are squeezed in to the pews like you are in a football stadium. Each person gets all of 4 inches for their seat. So you have to really like cuddling up with your neighbors.

And one of the great surprises of the night was all the other people I got to see! Julieann Kearns and Leslie McClenny were both at the concert. Plus, there were 3 different couples from school that came in town for the concert! So the night was full of surprises and fun!

Merry Christmas Eve!

No comments:

Followers