Sunday, October 17, 2010

Busyness

This past week was non-stop.  I worked almost 30 hours, took a midterm, and had a weekend class to attend. Oh and I made myself soup for the week too! Somehow I'm still kicking after all of that!
Working 30 hours is A LOT for a full time student.  School had to take a seat on the back burner while I worked all the time.
Fall break is this weekend and I am ecstatic.  I can't wait to have a few days off to relax and get some work done! I need all the time I can get right now.  I have been so busy I haven't had time to think straight!  I have so many things I want to bake right now and not enough time!  I am ready for some fall goodies. Baked goods that contain pumpkin and spice and everything nice.  I found some treats here that I would like to try, especially the molasses cookies with chocolate chips.
Happy soup and pumpkin spice season to you all.

No comments:

Followers