Friday, October 29, 2010

War Eagle!!

So I know I'm a few days late on the post but my computer was a little bit slower joining me here in STL after the trip to AU.  I had a little bit of trouble with the transition between cars so I went all week without a computer.  NOW though I can show you all about my fall break!



 Katie Traylor and I made a last minute decision to head to Auburn for the AU vs LSU game.  Boy am I glad we went!  After about 11 hours in the car we finally made it to spend time with friends and family for the weekend.
After some fun hanging out friends at Momma G's and their apartment I called it a night to prepare for an early game day! Dad and I set up the tailgate, with much success we were able to get the satellite going! Maybe next time Mr. Craig!

The TigerWalk was also another highlight of the trip.  I wish I had gotten there a few minutes earlier to be a bit closer but it was still great to be in the midst of all the Auburn excitement.

 Lastly, to be in the stadium for the game is probably about the best thing ever. I hope those of you that haven't been in a while get to go soon!

The university showed a video of service men and women repeating the Auburn Creed and thought I was going to cry at the end of it because it was SO good.  Oh and check out the Creed on the side of the new coliseum.  Isn't it gorgeous?! Still haven't gotten to check out the new sorority dorms but maybe I'll get to do that UGA weekend.

No comments:

Followers