Monday, August 3, 2009

2 Weeks!

Please excuse the fact that I have been MIA for a while. Life I guess has just gotten the better of me. Or I just haven't had good pictures to post of what has been going on in my life!

Currently, and I do mean at this very moment, Daniel and company are driving through AZ to the Grand Canyon. They hit the California coast for a few days, Vegas last night and now they are going to do sunset at the Canyon. No, Caylen they will not be joining you guys. What is the next stop I have no idea. All I know is he has to be home by Thursday or Friday!

To prepare me, or mom for the move we had a TTFN party (TaTa For Now, for all you not so savy Pooh Bear fans) this weekend. It was all the usual suspects in attendance and of course lots of food! This is no Sandra Lee tablescape but I think it still looks good . The food was fabulous and thank you to everyone that helped make the party such a huge success! I move to St. Louis on Friday, August 14! We are getting super close!

These are pictures of the after party with the family. C&D you were dearly missed.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tears, many many tears. i love you mary martha and cannot WAIT to see you stl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Followers