Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Huntsville!

Huntsville is the last stop of our road trip.  We didn't have much planned other than to relax and try and get back in to a normal sleeping pattern for school! Oh, and of course, eat at Little Rosie's!

Saturday morning after a slow start Mom and I took the ladies to Little Rosie's for lunch.  They all enjoyed their first experience.  I will be there again on Thursday.

 We dropped Mom off and I drove them around downtown to see a bit of Huntsville and we stopped of at Harrison Brother's for a little excursion. I was probably in elementary or middle school last time I went to Harrison Brothers.
After our only outing of the trip I ditched all of the ladies at home and headed to Guntersville for a wedding. They throughly enjoyed themselves reading Better Homes and Gardens and Cooking Light, maybe even doing a little school work too while I was gone.  Ashley Bradford and Billy Ramsey were married at the Lodge at Lake Guntersville.  It was a treat to see such sweet friends from college that I haven't seen in months!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i loved all the play by plays... and i am super jealous you are going back home this week! have fuuun and eat some (yellow!) queso for me :)

Followers