Saturday, March 27, 2010

Stop 2 of Amazing Spring Break

Leg two of the trip we stayed in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL.  When we got in to Sawgrass after a day of relaxing  we celebrated my birthday with the most amazing dinner.  We had more seafood than I knew what to do with! I had red snapper for dinner but that was only after we stuffed ourselves with seafood appetizers.  I ate tuna, salmon, sea bass, scallop, shrimp, and crab cakes. It was a truly fantastic meal!  
For my birthday my roomies (L-R: Katie, Michelle, and Brook) bought me toothpaste because I forgot mine in STL and had been using all of theirs! While in Sawgrass we stopped by TPC, also known as The Players Championship to check out the Clubhouse and ProShop.  It was a beautiful course. 
We did another night of seafood outside of Jacksonville at the Outback Crab Shack.  We got a HUGE platter of fried seafood and another one of steamed.  I ate crab legs, tried crawfish again-and I'm still ok not liking them.  Shrimp, sausage, alligator tail, and other stuff that I'm not really even sure what it was because it was fried.
We also had a chance to sit in the hot tub at Katie's and just hang out.  It was a great few days in Ponte Vedra to eat more good food and see Katie's family.  Next stop,  Lakeland, FL.

No comments:

Followers